What is Scrip?
Scrip is a national program that helps non-profit groups and schools earn money. Families can purchase gift cards from a variety of local and national merchants at face value. The businesses you purchase from then gives back a percentage of the face value on the gift card to St. Paul’s.
Using Scrip to Reduce Tuition
School families, or even non-school families, have the option to utilize the Scrip program to reduce tuition. Here’s how it works:
- Step 1: Fill out THIS FORM or pick one up from St. Paul’s office to designate a percentage of the proceeds towards a student’s tuition balance. You may also contact St. Paul’s Scrip Coordinator Hannah Kressin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Step 2: Purchase gift cards from St. Paul’s via the Scrip program (cards can be purchased in St. Paul’s office, by contacting Hannah Kressin, or through the Scrip app/website).
- Step 3: Use your Scrip cards to make purchases.
Simple as that! Please note that Scrip proceed payments are applied to your child’s tuition/lunch account three times per year.
Purchasing Scrip Cards
- Plastic Cards are available for purchase in St. Paul’s office or can be ordered through the Scrip website or app.
- A list of cards that are currently available for purchase is sent out in the weekly Wits & Bits email. You may also call the office to see what’s available.
- Scrip eCards can be purchased through the Scrip website or app. Scrip eCards are online gift cards that you can print to use in store or use to pay online. Instructions to sign up for the Scrip program are below.
- Reload existing plastic cards through the Scrip website or app. This option is only available for certain retailers.
Signing Up for Scrip Online
St. Paul’s enrollment code for Scrip is: 7D41BC5243363. Steps to sign up are below:
- Open the RaiseRight mobile app or visit RaiseRight.com/enroll
- Select “Join a Program”
- Enter St. Paul’s enrollment code and complete the other fields.
- Enter and verify your phone number for 2-step verification.
- Congratulations! You now have an online Scrip account.
Online Payment Methods
Online payment methods for the Scrip program are:
- Pay online with your bank account
- From your Account page, choose Settings > Payment Options > Add Bank Account
- Follow the steps to automatically link your bank account
- There is a $0.15 fee on each transaction
- Pay online with your credit card/debit card
- Visa, Mastercard, and Discover cards are accepted
- Orders using this payment method must be marked as paid by our Scrip Coordinator before they are fulfilled
- There is a 2.6% fee on each transaction