Online registration through Jupiter (our student information system) for the 2023-2024 school year is available. Doing so will officially enroll your child at St. Paul’s for the 2023-2024 school year. Returning families must re-enroll in Jupiter.
Paperwork will be available this summer. Communications will be sent to all enrolled families when paperwork is ready to be completed.
Register your students in Jupiter by clicking the button below.
If you are a returning family, you can also follow the steps below to register your students:
- Log into Jupiter as a parent (using your child’s name and your current password).
- Click on Register on the left side of the screen.
- Follow the steps to complete the process. Please include as much information as possible.
- Once all of the forms are filled out for your student, click Submit. (If you are having trouble submitting the form, you may need to check back and make sure all of the boxes are filled in).
- Once the form is submitted, you will then have the option to add another student or not if you have already registered all of your students online.
If you have any questions, please contact our school secretary, Carly Pickerign, at email@example.com or Principal Bob Buss at firstname.lastname@example.org.